Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dazzle Platinum Not Working?

My hard drive isnt the problem i have enough free space. I have a AMD Sempron 3800+. I have 1.75 gigs of ram.When i try to rec my ps3 i use 2 audio splitters and i get sound and vid on tv. Here is the problem when starting Pinnacle studio HD 14 it says I have a display adapter not certified by pinnacle i ran the thing and it didnt tell me much.When i plug it in i set it to record in NTSC High Quality.When i go to import it finds Dazzle DVC 100 I have the black one (107) and the white one (100) it reads the black as the white. It use composite, so i selected composite and not s-video it says failed to get video from the device. I lost my CD to my DVC100 and installed the driver from the internet not the instant dvd recorder but the drivers. I use to use the white to record and i recorded through wmm on XP. I just bought the DVC107 tonight and i want to use it. HELP PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment