Sunday, July 17, 2011

My live-in boyfriend takes money from my purse?

My boyfriend takes money from my wallet or purse often. He says he needed it for coffee or cigarettes (which he's supposte to have quit 3 years ago) I mean he would take $5 or $10 out my purse everyday if I had it in there. I have my own bank account so that where money is but don't we all like cash on hand for yardsales or whatnot? I've explained that its stealing when he does this but he says ill pay you back. And wheb he gets paid hell give me money back but still isn't it wrong or am I crazy? I mean last nite, I had enuff for my daughters daycare and to get milk. When I woke up I notice only enuff for daycare he had taken $5bucks. He did text n tell me hell have it back today or tmrw but I'm still mad. I needed it to buy milk for the household. He knew it so why did he take it? I mean should I just start takin money from his wallet or whatnot? Do u think he'd finally get the picture or...?

No comments:

Post a Comment