Thursday, July 14, 2011

My feet freeze and I can't ski?

I am one of those people that can't stay as long as others in the cold because my feet freeze quicker than other's'. Let me explain. Let's say it's winter and I am in the cold, typical winter weather. Regardless what I am wearing (my stylish boots with fur inside to keep me warm or my army boots made for any kind of weather and supposedly very very good at keeping the person warm because they are made from the same material climbing ropes are) I always get cold feet unreasonable quick. Because of that I can't ice skate, ski or walk for a longer time in the cold. I've tried putting extra socks but not even 2 or 3 pairs of socks helps. I like skiing .and it hurts me that after each slope finished when I reach the base I have to enter pub in the resort just so that the warm temperature there could warm my feet. You can imagine I can't do more than 3/4 downhills per day because it takes almost an hour until I feel warm again. How did anybody with this problem cope with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment