Sunday, July 10, 2011

Need help wiring 2, 2 ohm DVC 12" subs.?

I am currently replacing my first system ( 2 12" kicker comps ) with some pioneer champion pro 12" 2 ohm DVC. I have a cutom ported kicker box that the new ones fit fine in and im not worried about that much. What i am confused about is how to wire the subs IN the box to the terminals..... I understand this guide i found fully ( http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/2DVC_2-ohm_mono.jpg ). So does this mean i have to cut a hole inside my box for the wires inside? And this is true then in the diagram it shows only one sub is actually going to the Amp and/or the terminals? If anyone can throw some helpful advice out it would help me a lot. ( I'm trying to wire them to 2 ohm to my power acoustik mono amplifier )

No comments:

Post a Comment