Saturday, July 9, 2011

I hate my uncle very f*n much?

let me tell you why...it all started when i was in the 5th grade(im in 8th now)and my uncle allways drove me too school..i loved him soo verymuch.until one day when i had already gotton ready for school..he never came to pick me up....it turnes out he stole my other uncles car and became a homeless man.!2 years later he decides to show up because hes not doing well out there on the street..he decided that dumb f*k h3 should have never left anways so his family is juss a cherity(how ever you spell that)cass causde were not.!!!!okay now its the summer before my 8th grade year and he decided to stay..my loving grandma let him stay until the 4th of july and i dont see why...okay another problem about him is. he tried to rape me.....he a junkie and junkies rape people i think..but anyways i was changing at my grandmas house in my brothers room and the door was semi cracked and he walked in while i was changing and touched my butt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment