Tuesday, July 12, 2011

COMPLETE & TOTAL SYSTEM FAILURE * my Kenwood AMP has died .?

I fear the worst for the future of my Kenwood KAC-7205 amp. Without any warning, With no sign's of over heating, no Clipping, no distortion all systems normal....... It just died ! I've checked all connections and fuse's. Everything appears to be O.K. . The amp is less than 2 months old. I bought it brand new and installed it only to drive One 12'' DVC 2ohm. CVR kicker. Wiried in series, the Sub was reciecing 500 watts through one bridged channel. All according to spec. and everything wired securly and properly. For two months now my stereo system has sounded Great. No problems at all. I added two Alpine 6x9's in rear and pioneer 6.5 3-ways in the doors. All powered by the Alpine CDE-100 head unit. Everything was fine. no issues at all then '' SUDDEN FAILURE !'' The amp wont do anything. no power at all. Can anyone help me? This ones got me stumped ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment