Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why do women usually go for me instead of my bud?(please read)?

Okay so Im suprised that women only go for me not my friend in social events.To describe myself Im tall(6'0.5),wide shoulder,and facewise similar to bradley cooper.My friend is medium height(5'9) black hair like the actor from the movie coming out with seth rogan called 50/50.He is more stylish then me and makes more money.He isnt very confident with women and he is a very nice guy.I on the other hand have went that route and have suffered because of that.So Im kinda like a jerk and I make fun of their faults whethere its physically(like some girl had her middle toe longer then the big toe Ill say look at that meat sausage lol) or if she is perfect physically she'll usually have some insecurity (like if she's scared of the dark I'll be like what are you 9!?) stuff like that.I let my hair and beard grow at times wear baggy pants and refuse to wear shoes.I also say things like you should be glad your having sex with me.But with a smirk. But I dont understand why HE cant get laid.Will women always go for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment